48 Commits (master)
 

Author SHA1 Message Date
Alexander Andreev ec419ec9c6 Oh, just noticed that comment. Cleaned up! 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev 17ae0d3800 Updated supported python version, URL and added a dot at the end of summary. 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev ba0a442d07 And a little formatting... 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev dac412a3ae Oops, I shitted the pants a little. This option is no longer exists. 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev 9b4270632e :) 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev ba5d500706 Ho-ho, yet another one line fix in the same place! xD 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev 3bd4a73f29 Oh, that centering is no more needed since I ditched currency descriptions. 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev dd138dcaca Made rows names to be less retarded. 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev bab9fda3fb Yet another refactoring finished. Version is still 1.0.0 because it was never released before. 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev 33ec32cb18 Fixed all the shit I broke. ;) 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev 5c7a484352 Oh, forgot renamed currency.py. :/ 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev 2fd57bf193 Hurray! A huge refactoring! 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev 5bd3a99dfe Added brief usage to README. 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev 1cb1f7ea21 Shit, forgot this place. 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev df9a8f0632 A little clean up. 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev 2a126c3dfd Also I renamed main.py ot __main__.py and placed in root directory. 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev f2da816be5 I changed the license from WTFPLv2 to MIT. 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev dc1f8f9501 Makefile 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev f2d2e75128 I moved built-in currencies to a configuration file. Made some clean ups, fixed what I've done last night. I guess, it's READY! 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev 0efb129ad3 README updated to current arguments structure. 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev f4f026f8b2 Final rewrite of CLI arguments form. Now program has single entry point that serves everything. README to be updated. 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev ab6647ceb3 Added possibility to add missing currencies through config. 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev 7f3acc8ce4 Nah, I don't want to remove distributions. 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev 945110f89f Alas, I can't use attr: with author and author_email. :( 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev 1da27a0271 Massive refactoring continues. All the mess I made last night is fixed next night. Program works! 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev df78739a36 --user flag added in Makefile. Added a pyproject.toml file. setup.cfg fixed. 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev da1ed3c436 Readme has been updated. 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev f58b675107 argparse package was thrown the heck out and replaced with regexp. It has resulted in change of arguments' structure. Configuration class put in action. All these changes are to be tested. 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev f99ce3f6cc First part of a massive refactoring. Also Configuration class that'll be used to store a default currency in a config file was added. 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev d27f42644d Minor refactoring of Transaction class. 1 year ago
Alexander Andreev 92443d59a9 Build scripts replaced by Makefile. Minor update for setup.cfg. Added main.py 1 year ago
Alexander "Arav" Andreev d9dbf0fb8d Performed some refactoring on an existing code base before further work. 2 years ago
Alexander "Arav" Andreev fc15b333b7 README.md updated. Added name of config file. To be thinked on how to implement configuration. There's only one option to store, but I want to come up with solution suitable to use in future. 2 years ago
Alexander "Arav" Andreev 684bb1a457 ...And instantly shitted my pants. I forgot to add 'f' to a string. FUUUUU 2 years ago
Alexander "Arav" Andreev 7e407297d9 Brought __date__ field into use. 2 years ago
Alexander "Arav" Andreev 413c63a688 Shit! Forgot to update __date__ field to last modified date, LOL. 2 years ago
Alexander "Arav" Andreev 647ce92db3 Yep, it's ready but I suddenly decided to put my surname in author name. 2 years ago
Alexander "Arav" Andreev 1157c7b7d4 LOL, forgot this one. Now I think it's ready for 1.0.0. :) 2 years ago
Alexander "Arav" Andreev ca5d2157c8 A little edit of strings and docstrings. Sorted imports ascendingly. 2 years ago
Alexander "Arav" Andreev 26777a7742 Added OS Independent classifier. 2 years ago
Alexander "Arav" Andreev 6da280663d bi.sh modified 2 years ago
Alexander "Arav" Andreev 575011369f Changed minimal Python version to 3.7 2 years ago
Alexander "Arav" Andreev 240a1465eb Added .sh script and renamed them into bi.cmd and bi.sh 2 years ago
Alexander "Arav" Andreev 558257e674 Fixed recursion error. Worked in 3.7.x, 3.8.x doesn't differ variables and properties of same name. 2 years ago
Alexander "Arav" Andreev df0427ace4 Fixed typo .pd -> .pb. 2 years ago
Alexander "Arav" Andreev be640a8b60 Added TypedDict implementation for currencies. 2 years ago
Alexander "Arav" Andreev 27bfb613d6 .gitignore is finally fixed. It was not working because it was in UTF-16 instead of UTF-8. 2 years ago
Alexander "Arav" Andreev da5f71ab2c Initial commit adding everything that consists the project. 2 years ago